Income tax projections are a tax & financial planning tool that we proactively utilize with our clients in order to have a complete understanding of their tax & financial matters so as to minimize taxes, but also to provide planning in other financial areas. These projections do not stop with us – We work with other advisors you may already have on your team to ensure the best financial situation for you!
Tax planning primarily involves:
1. Reduction of income.
2. Reviewing tax withholding & estimated payments.
3. Increasing deductions and credits.
Tax projections are very beneficial for those:
1. With fluctuating income from year to year (Business Owners, Commission Based Income, Etc…)
2. Who have had a life changing event (Move, Family, Job Change, Etc…)
3. Who have fluctuating and unpredictable investments & gains.
4. Who want to take a proactive approach with their financial situation.
5. With improper wage withholding or estimated payments.
Call us today to begin proactively tackling your tax & financial situation for 2014!
Derek C. Smith, CPA